Aviation is also defined as a flight in which aircraft is flown, with a rapid movement, and is provided in a fixed and direct line until the landing site is reached.
What Is Air Hospitality Course
Air hospitality is a key function applied in civil air transport aircraft and is based on providing advice and assistance to passengers from the beginning of the flight to its end. It is also known as the application of a set of rules that make the flight by plane more comfortable, free from any inconvenience or inconvenience to passengers. Air hospitality also includes all services, such as meals, miscellaneous beverages, first aid in aircraft, and other services.
How To Make A Career As A Flight Attendant
Working as a flight attendant requires a set of conditions and skills that must be distinguished and applied in an excellent manner.
Eligibility Criteria For Employment In Air Hospitality
Studying at the Air Hospitality Rehabilitation Academy is one of the most important conditions to be met. It is important to be admitted to a college or academy that offers a specialized study in air hospitality, which includes holding lectures on how to handle aviation before, during, and after the flight.
- Flight Attendant Course: Obtaining an offline or online flight crew training certificate is the official and academic certificate issued by the authority responsible for the rehabilitation of air hospitality, which ensures that the hosts meet the basic and essential requirements. This certificate is the legal document that qualifies for work in the field of air hospitality.
- Excellence In A Range Of Sound Specifications: The specifications that must be characterized by all those who want to work in air hospitality, which include health and medical safety, and the ability to speak correctly, clear and understandable.
- Success In Interview: An interview held by the airline’s hostess agency, which is based on the idea of asking a set of interview questions to assess the nature of the responses of the hostesses, determining the extent of their knowledge of the nature of their work.
- Learn The World’s Languages: It is a prerequisite for working in the field of air hospitality; you must know more than one language, the ability to speak, dialogue and communicate with the passengers, especially those who are unable to speak any common international language, such as English. The languages that many hosts are familiar with have contributed to getting the job faster.
Basic Air Hospitality Skills Needed for a Job in Aviation
The host should have many skills while working in air hospitality, the most important of which are:
- Get Ready To Fly: It is one of the most important skills of air hospitality, which depends on the knowledge of the host all the special equipment on the trip before the launch; so that you can participate in the success of the flight.
- Patience Is The Key: Patience is one of the basic skills of an air host; patience must be shown as much as possible, and the ability to withstand stress during the flight.
- Quick Learning From Observations: Experience management is one of the necessary skills associated with the need to understand the host of the idea of the diversity of the passengers in the aircraft, and the difference of each other culturally.